Thursday, March 3, 2011

Shades of coral.

Weathers getting warmer and that means... summer colors!
 ...Or of course if you live in South Florida (eh hem, me) then you don't appreciate the season transitions quite as much as you did when you lived in New England... but nonetheless, spring is still my favorite season. And I do love summer and am very VERY much looking forward to my August wedding! Eek!
Anyways, my colors are coral, aqua and accents of silver. So, with aqua bridesmaid dresses (Alfred Sung- color "seaside," knee-length, duponi fabric), I am trying to find more ways to incorporate coral. Here is my "shades of coral" collage. J'espère que vous apprécierez! :)


**Photos are not my property, taken from browsing the internet to find wedding inspiration. Not for commercial or profit.

No comments:

Post a Comment