Saturday, January 8, 2011

Highly recommend the Crowne Plaza!

I just wanted to let you all know, I highly recommend the Crowne Plaza in Nashua, NH. They have been so great to work with. They are friendly and offer an extremely reasonable price. One suggestion for you, book your wedding on a Friday (that's what I did) and get 20% off. It's made all the difference in the world for us. Like I said before, we have a $10,000 budget which is basically pennies in the wedding world. I can't wait to share pictures with you after the big day (Aug. 5, 2011) so you can see how gorgeous the day will be on such a tight budget! We have made the centerpieces ourselves (lanterns with sand, starfish, shells around a candle), printed our own invitations, found connections for our photographer and DJ to get special discounts, and now we're working on flowers! Everything is working out great.
Oh, remember my rant about the half ballroom? I was concerned that it would be too crowded if 150 people came and I was worried about the divider. One- the divider looks nothing like I pictured and it's completely fine. Two- I found out that you can use 3/4 the ballroom, which includes the entire dancefloor (HUGE dancefloor, score!), and pleeenty of room! The minimum is $7,000. Everything is working out okay and I can't wait for August 5th! Comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment