Friday, February 4, 2011

Make-up tip #1 for your wedding day- eyelashes.

I love Cover Girl's "last blast" collection. The thick brush works well for both volume and length. When I do my make-up, eyelashes are my top priority.
I like Katy Perry's eyelashes. This mascara helps my eyes look more like the picture below. So, here it is, their latest mascara for both length and volume. I'd recommend waterproof though, because it's your wedding. You'll probably cry at some point.
Now, here's where you really need to pay attention. If you have not used blinc mascara, you have not lived. Okay, I'm being dramatic, but really, it's a revolution in mascara. Instead of painting muck on your lashes, it actually makes tubes around them. You appy it the same way you would any mascara, but it's a different substance. When you wash this stuff off, it looks like your lashes are falling out because the tubes are just sliding off. Don't worry, your eyelashes are staying put; it's just that you're not used to mascara coming off so easily.
Anyways, why am I telling you all about blinc? Because you need it for the big day. It stays put unlike any mascara I have ever used. I love the volume and length of the Cover Girl mascara mentioned above, but it's not very long-lasting. Brides don't want to worry about reapplying eye makeup. So, put blinc OVER the Cover Girl mascara to hold it in place.
Buy blinc at Sephora.


How to apply mascara:
• Clamp an eyelash curler at the root of your upper lashes and hold for five seconds. Repeat on the middle of lashes and again near the tips.
• To go to great lengths, place curler along the upper lashline. In a slow, even motion, go from roots to tips.
• For thickness, hold brush as close as possible to base of lashes, and wiggle it as you move it up through lashes. (This motion helps get every lash.) Let mascara dry for ten seconds, then replace brush at lash base, and wiggle again as you move up the lashes.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment