Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Let me introduce myself...




I'm Anna, soon to be Anna Walker. I started this blog for one reason- to help each other find the best deals!

My fiance's name is Corey, and he is just everything that I could ever want and more. We think alike in so many ways, almost like a twin connection, and yet we are complete opposite in other ways. He's my best friend and I can't imagine spending my life with anyone else.

Yes, it is a real-life fairytale. It was only fitting that he proposed to me in front of the castle in Disney World March 8th! But like I said, this is a real-life fairytale. My wedding budget is $10,000. The average wedding today cost nearly $30,000! So I will not be getting married at the Grand Floridian in Disney, or the Breakers, or Ritz Carlton, or Omni Mount Washington Resort, or Mountain View Grand, or Wentworth-by-the Sea. I will not be wearing a designer dress (unless it is used).

What I will be doing is... getting creative! My wedding will be stunning, breath-taking and elegant. There will not be a dry eye in the house when we say "I do" and the reception will be nothing short of a complete blast. They will wonder how we afforded it, but really it's no secret. There are hidden gems in every state, just waiting to be found! Ladies, it's time to become the masters of DIY (do it yourself), bargaining, treasure hunting, thrifting and sharing ideas! We can do it. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment