Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Time to start visualizing...

Blog, meet Somerset Ballroom. I think the ceiling is really distinct and cool. Also, the photo below was obviously taken using a flash, so use your imagination to picture the mood lighting- the lights on the walls as shown, plus our lantern centerpieces. Lovely, just lovely. It's exciting to picture friends and family in those seats... eek! Speaking of seats, there is nothing wrong with those chairs, but I have to say, I just love the look of chair covers with the sashes! Since we have saved a lot of money on DJ and photographer compared to the normal price, we'll see if maybe we can sqeeze out some money for them! I will begin researching options, because often they are like 7 to 8 bucks per chair, but Corey's sister used ones that were around 2 dollars per chair! Awesome! I'll keep you poster, fellow budgeters!



No comments:

Post a Comment